Saturday, August 19 Race starts at 10:00 a.m. Rain or Shine
Location North gate of Milwaukee Irish Fest grounds
200 North Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
For more information about the Milwaukee Irish Fest and it’s line up, click here
At the Event
* 5k run or walk along Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront
* Warm-up and stretch session before the race
* Prize for Best Costume & Most Spirited Team
* Prize for Top Fundraiser & Top Fundraising Team
* Post-race celebration with beer, prizes and awards
* Overall Top 3 male & Top 3 female awards
* FREE post-race Sprecher beer for participants over 21
* FREE admission into the Milwaukee Irish Fest®only valid Saturday, Aug. 19 for entrance before 3:00 PM.
Participants over the age of 21 may visit the Sprecher Beer Garden and have their bib number checked off to receive a complimentary post-race beer.
Costumes won’t slow you down!
Wear an Irish themed costume. Bring your lucky charms. Run or walk with a pot-o-gold. Dance across the finish line like a leprechaun. Does anyone have more Irish spirit than you do? We want to see it! The Best Costume and Most Spirited contest winners will be announced and awarded prizes at the post-event celebration ceremony.
Milwaukee Irish Festival Wristbands Participants and volunteers should visit the Wristband Tent BEFORE the race starts. Wristbands will be distributed to volunteers on the list and participants with a bib number. Wristbands will not be available after the race.
Parking & Directions City of Milwaukee parking is available along the lakefront. Parking is not guaranteed and we do not have special event parking for participants or volunteers.