Run/Walk to Milwaukee Irish Fest
Saturday, August 16, 2014
|*****ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED*****|
Registration is still available at the event.
Arthritis Foundation's Run/Walk to Milwaukee Irish Fest® participants will enjoy a 5K route along the lakefront, an event t-shirt, FREE Sprecher beer after the race (available to participants over the age of 21), and FREE same-day entry into the Milwaukee Irish Festival before 3:00 PM!
North gate of Milwaukee Irish Fest grounds
200 North Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Beat the crowd and avoid long lines on the day of the event. Pick up your 2014 Run/Walk to Milwaukee Irish Fest t-shirt & race packet before the event. Packet pick-up will be held Thursday, August 14th 3:00pm-6:00pm and Friday, August 15th from 7:00am-6:00pm at the Arthritis Foundation office; 10427 W. Lincoln Ave., West Allis, WI. We are in the Layton State Bank building.
Volunteers will only be on hand at the dates and times listed above. If you are not able to pick-up your materials at these dates/times, you may pick them up before the race from 8:30am-10:00am at the event.
*Team captains and family members are allowed to pick up packets for their whole team.
* Day-Of - Adult $40, Youth $25
* 8:30 a.m. – Registration & KidZone Open
* 9:45 a.m. – Pre-race Warm Up & Stretching
* 10:00 a.m. – Run Begins
* 10:05 a.m. – Walk Begins
* 11:00 a.m. – Post-event Celebration & Award Ceremony
At the Event...
* 5k run or walk along Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront
* Live music courtesy of The Pubby's
* Warm-up and stretch session before the race
* Prize for Best Costume & Most Spirited Team
* Prize for Top Fundraiser & Top Fundraising Team
* Post-race celebration with beer, prizes and awards
* Overall Top 3 male & Top 3 female awards
* Awards for Top 3 males & Top 3 females by age category
* FREE post-race Sprecher beer for participants over 21
* FREE admission into Milwaukee Irish Festival only valid Saturday, Aug. 16 for entrance before 3:00 PM.
Participants over the age of 21 may visit the Sprecher Beer Garden and have their bib number checked off to receive a complimentary post-race beer.
Costumes won’t slow you down!
Wear an Irish themed costume. Bring your lucky charms. Run or walk with a pot-o-gold. Dance across the finish line like a leprechaun. Does anyone have more Irish spirit than you do? We want to see it! The Best Costume and Most Spirited contest winners will be announced and awarded prizes at the post-event celebration ceremony.
Milwaukee Irish Festival Wristbands
Participants and volunteers should visit the Wristband Tent BEFORE the race starts. Wristbands will be distributed to volunteers on the list and participants with a bib number. Wristbands will not be available after the race.
Parking & Directions
Harbor Drive will be blocked off for the race, but City of Milwaukee parking is available along the lakefront. Parking is not guaranteed and we do not have special event permits for participants or volunteers.
Please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.